Best Male Blogs

Friday, September 6, 2019

About Me

Hey everyone!

My name's Ezekiel and I'm really into gutpunching or abs punching or whatever you want to call it. I love stories about it where the bigger guy gets abs-olutely humiliated by smaller or younger guys who they think they can easily take on. Abs have been given such a premium in terms of societal value and male beauty that it's hot to see a cocky dude get destroyed where it hurts the most. I'm gonna be posting some of my own fictional or non-fictional recounts here on this blog for all of you to read and enjoy. :) 

Feel free to tell me what you like or don't like!

See you guys around,
Ezekiel

3 comments:

  1. Cool BLog you are starting. I will put a link to it on Mule's BLog. Meanwhile, here's a story your reader's might like. The Gut punch contest starts about half way down. If you use it you may want to just start it there. https://mule-mulesblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-mighty-cops-of-flower-ranch-tx-part.html Your welcome to quote it, publish the entire thing, use the pics, etc. Actually that applies to the entire Mule's Blog. It would be nice if whatever, if anything, you use it for that you include a link back to my blog. Thanks and good blogging. Email me if I can help you with anything. MuleLpi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad to be here, keep sharing the sexy bros you already do. Basically all of them are alphas and, you have my vote! Not into things you are but, I do adore ABS... And I share them too. So, I'll surely be back! :)

    Hot guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ezekiel,
    When the new Shaun story going to be release?

    ReplyDelete