Best Male Blogs

Sunday, September 22, 2019

New Poll is Up!

Yo what is up guys!

I'm immensely grateful for all the support and page views I've been seeing on this blog so far and I just wanna let you guys know I'm so stoked to churn the next story out soon! I added a poll which you can see on the right side of this blog asking for your opinions on what kind of story you would like to see next! Vote and make your voice heard!

New story might come out in a week from the closure of the poll. Poll is limited to 25 of the first voters only so vote now! Please feel free to leave comments on "Challenging the Alpha" and "Bustin' Justin" to tell me what you thought of those stories. Thought Justin got off too easily? Thought the other soccer guys should've gotten a taste of the action and partook in pummelling the soccer star's abs? Thought John should've wrecked Mike and Jacob? Let me know in the comments!

Once again, thanks so much for all your support. I'm glad to be able to write stories that you guys enjoy. ;)

Always looking for the next set of abs to demolish,
Ezekiel

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I loved your stories, hope to read more of them soon. I'm also into the big guy's abs getting demolished by smaller guys, always a hot scene. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Luis! I'm glad to hear that you're really into big guys getting humiliated too and that you're loving my stories :) The next one should come up soon in about a week or so. Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I don't remember voting on that poll but, hope I will catch the next one, whenever that will be! :)

    See you around, Ezekiel! ^.^

    ReplyDelete