Best Male Blogs

Monday, November 4, 2019

Making Nathanael Mine

Nathanael

Ryan


I can’t quite remember how Nathanael and I had become friends. We went to the same school together and he was rather quiet kid (I’m not sure if I could even call him a kid given how massive his body was). What he lacked in an outgoing personality, his physique more than made up for. Whenever he walked into a room, his huge frame was enough to make people stop and stare. He didn’t have to talk to get noticed and I think he liked it that way. He was rather involved in the school’s wrestling team and I think I got to know him through an altercation between the wrestling team and the soccer team.


You see, the soccer team’s star player, Justin, usually challenged the athletic guys to try punching him in the gut. His proud display of his abs would be a daily occurrence and he never failed to flex those eight perfect squares to perfection and block any and all damage. He was one of the fittest guys in school. On the 12th of September, after Justin’s big game where he got scouted, he should’ve been on top of the world and ready to take on anything but he became rather reluctant when it came to the daily abs punching game all the lads had gotten used to. When we were celebrating his victory in the changing room, I couldn’t help but notice his abs looked rather sore and not as tight as they usually were, as if they had taken a beating a few days ago. But I knew that couldn’t be the case; Justin’s abs were too strong and could surely withstand anything! I digress. On that day, Nathanael went to sneak a punch into Justin’s abs and, perhaps due to the shock, Justin folded over! That was the first time the soccer stud had ever doubled over from a punch to the gut. Surprisingly enough, the soccer guys weren’t taken aback and went to help their leader, caressing his abs in a rather perverted manner as if they wanted to feel it for themselves. Had something happened to Justin’s abs that the rest of the boys weren’t aware of?

After that incident, Nathanael was propelled into the public spotlight as the first person to crack the champ’s abs and deliver some real damage to him. Girls began to take notice of his great physique and the boys began asking him for workout tips and punching his abs – two things which had been reserved for only Justin in the past. Nathanael began working out in the school gym after curriculum time basking in his new-found celebrity. Nathanael and Justin eventually became friends and Justin explained that incident as just having an “off-day”. They seemed to enjoy lifting weights together fine enough. That’s where I came into the picture. Before Nathanael’s frequent visits to the school gym, I was already routinely working out in the school gym as my dad wanted me to get bigger and we didn’t have a gym at home. It was quiet enough in the gym to concentrate before Nathanael came anyways. One evening, after all his followers had left, there was no one else in the gym save for Nathanael and I. The testosterone in the room was pulpable; I could smell his musk emitting from his body every time he worked his muscles to do a bicep curl or a deadlift. To watch his muscles work felt like watching some solid machine with different torsional pieces coming together to great effect. I could see the striations in his muscles. I couldn’t help but compare myself to his sexy physique. While I wasn’t fat or anything, I was much leaner than he was. The only thing I could boast over him would probably be my cut v-line and even that was due to the result of a smaller body weight. He had the perfect amount of body fat such that he wasn’t overly shredded but still appeared human enough. In fact, the body fat helped his abs to really jut out and have a fleshy appeal to them. I only realised I had a boner looking at this adonis of a man when I felt it deflating when I compared myself to his god-like physique. I couldn’t believe Nathanael was my age and he was so ripped!

“Hey, you mind spotting me?” Nathanael suddenly turned to me and asked. I was completely taken aback. I quickly stopped staring at his abs and agreed to spot him. He smiled and laid down on the bench. Holy shit! His chest was huge and the lines between his chest and his abs were so defined it made it look as though his chest was even bigger than it was. He took a sharp inhale of breath and exhaled curtly as he began bench pressing a huge weight that I thought I was incapable of lifting. As the barbell reached its peak, I saw him contract his chest muscles together, squeezing them for the maximum mind-muscle connection to get the most gains. They looked like stone. I wanted to touch them and see how hard they really were. Maybe get a nice squeeze in. I resisted the temptation to caress his massive chest, not wanting to come across as creepy during my first interaction with his muscle god ever.

Amazingly, I saw that his hands began shaking near the ninth or tenth rep. Was this stud reaching his limits? Did this stud even have any limits? I saw the muscles in his chest peak as he struggled to get the barbell up to the rack. I realised then that he was looking at me, signalling for help with his eyes while I was looking at his muscled body. That silent plea of help was a look I never wanted to forget. He looked so desperate. The stud wasn’t sure of his muscles and he was scared that he was going to fail in lifting the weight. I felt like ignoring him just to see him struggle a bit longer. I wanted to see the look on his face when the barbell dropped against his chest as he was powerless to lift it. I wanted to see how humiliated he would be that his muscles had failed him even though he was praised as one of the big men on campus. I wanted to demolish his muscles and make him beg.

“A little…help...bro?” Nathanael managed to breathe out. The barbell was really near the rack but he couldn’t quite get it there. I looked at his shaking arms and the peak of his mountainous chest contracting rapidly, almost unable to continue keeping tight. I feigned a look of shock and said, “Oh, sorry man. Was a little distracted.” I helped him lift the barbell onto the rack. FUCK it was heavy. I felt my biceps burn. How did this man manage to pump out eight solid reps? He sat on the bench with his elbows to his thighs panting heavily like a wild beast. He took his water bottle and tossed his head back and began chugging.

I observed the undulating motion of his throat as he gulped the water down. My eyes naturally landed on his perfect chest and realised now that his entire body was glistening with sweat. He looked like a modern-day Hercules. I wanted to run my hand down every crevice, every nook and every cranny of his chiselled body and feel the lubricated bumps of his muscles. What does a body made of stone feel like? I began running my hands over my own body, flexing my abs under my shirt and feeling them. Fuck. This specimen sitting before me had me beat. There was no way I could compare to his sheer body mass. My penis began tingling and I felt strangely attracted to Nathanael. Nathanael had testosterone in spades and the musky smell of his being was permeating into mine. Not permeating. Penetrating. His body was heaving up and down from his heavy breathing, trying to recover oxygen. In this state, his abs were unflexed and were even bloating up from the water. I felt my own abs unflex, as if out of a sign of respect for the alpha male sitting before me.

I decided to take my shirt off and rubbed my abs openly once more. When I did, I saw that he raised his eyebrows slightly. I continued rubbing my abs nonchalantly, giving his eyes a free show.

“It’s a little hot today. Hope you don’t mind,” I offered as a weak excuse for taking off my shirt and showing off my body. I wanted him to feel attracted to me the same way I felt to him and his testosterone. I wanted him to think that I was man enough to be on the same level as him.

“Yeah it’s whatever,” he started dismissively with a wave of a hand towards my direction. “I see you work out a lot in this gym. You’re usually one of the last ones left at the end of the day.”

“It’s nothing much,” I shrugged. “I’m certainly not as big as you, Abs-Destroyer.”

He laughed. In that second, I saw his abs contract to their steel state. They looked like six plates of solid flesh begging to be worked over.

“They still call me that? Hahahah that must’ve been ages ago, man! Justin and I are friends now. You got a nice body though. Sweet v-line. I must be too big to have one of those huh?” He smirked and winked at me playfully before slapping me on the back. “I gotta go now, bro. It was great meeting you…”

“The name’s Ryan.”

“It was great meeting you Ryan. Let’s uh…let’s work out together soon brother. I’m glad you don’t seem like one of those people that follow me around only because of Justin thing. You seem cool. I’m glad I met you today,” Nathanael beamed. He put his shirt back on and left the school gym with his bags.

The days became weeks and weeks became months. Nathanael and I actually had a good friendship going on. For me, it felt like more than just a friendship, though. I couldn’t help but get overwhelmed by his masculinity and overpowering testosterone every time we worked out together. It drove me crazy. Sometimes, I would pretend to take pictures of his physique for him in the locker room (as in the one you see above. I think you can even see me in the reflection there with my red shorts) so I could jerk off to them at night. I fantasised about dominating his muscled body and feeling his muscles weaken in my grasp. I desired to see the weakness in him the first day I met him at the gym when he couldn’t lift the weight for the ninth rep. Every subsequent time we worked out, I noticed that he would benchpress a lighter weight than the one before if he had struggled to lift them. Eventually he would have no difficulty breezing through the new set of weights. It made me wonder if this hunk was humiliated that he couldn’t finish some reps on his own and he felt his ego bruised. Due to the lighter weights, I would mostly just stand around the rack waiting for him to complete his set with ease. I wasn’t really needed as a spotter anymore but by then we were friends outside of the gym and the gym just happened to be somewhere we enjoyed going together. My suspicions were confirmed when I arrived later than our agreed timing at the gym one day due to my swimming coach wanting to see me after practice. He was in the middle of benchpressing and I went over and saw that he had on the barbells the same amount of weights during our first meeting. He was struggling but he finally managed to rack it. He triumphantly got up from the bench and gave me a bro-hug then we bumped chests.

FUCK YEAH BABY THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT,” he shouted while flexing his muscles. He pounded his perfect pecs twice, producing a solid thump, before shouting, “I’M A BEAST BRO. LOOK AT THESE!” He began flexing his muscles and putting on a show for me, which by now I had grown accustomed to. Despite his quiet demeanour, he was very raucous with his friends and enjoyed talking about working out the most. By now, my cock was at full mast and I wanted to jerk it there and then. I tried to talk to him about mutual jacking off before, but he didn’t seem very interested. In fact, he said that he hardly masturbated because he believed it drained the body of precious testosterone that could be used for building gargantuan muscles like his. Maybe that’s why he had such a strong aura of testosterone; all of it was being carried around in his bull balls.

“Yo Nat, why don’t you show this new weightlifting record to your fans tomorrow? Nothing too serious. Just tell them to gather round when you begin benchpressing. We could invite Justin too,” I suggested innocuously, throwing in that last line as an afterthought to make it seem friendlier than it actually was. In actuality, I wanted to exploit his current adrenaline rush to get him to make a stupid decision that would result in his muscles getting overworked and bruised. He actually agreed and began sending text messages out to all his groupies that he wanted to show them something at the gym tomorrow. I could hardly hold my excitement in.

That night, I went home and thought of his perfect body. This male specimen was going to have a mean surprise for him tomorrow. I thought of all our bro-hugs and all our chest bumps. I thought of how firm his muscles always felt when he allowed me to grope them. I always thought back to his look of helplessness that first day as his chest was reaching their limits. I wanted to break his body. I wanted to break his chest. I wanted to break his abs. I wanted his muscles to be nothing but mush. I imagined my fist sinking into his softened abs. I thought of that look on his face. Shock. His eyes widening in horror. His mouth forming an O as breath escaped his weakening body. Fuck! I wanted him to be mine. I began moaning his name, but I held back from ejaculating. After all, I wanted him to feel all my testosterone tomorrow.

“Nathanael…Nathanael…Nathanael…fuck!”

“Nathanael! Nathanael! Nathanael!” The crowd of boys was going crazy as Nathanael was in the middle of his set with the heavy weights. Nathanael was in the middle of his fourth rep and still going strong. I was positioned as his spotter, as usual. The room was humid with guys from every single sport. The soccer guys were standing with Justin observing Nathanael on the bench in awe of their honorary comrade. The rugby guys were impressed with his huge frame and some were probably put to shame by his hot body. Nathanael’s wrestling friends were there too, watching and supporting their brother. There was an unreal amount of testosterone in the room, with guys taking their shirts off and joining in the communal act of lifting weights. Some began to do bicep curls and tricep dips while eyeing Nathanael. He was absolutely inspiring to watch. Then, I noticed that his rhythm began slowing down. He was at his eight rep now and his breaths became sharper and shallower. I could tell he was struggling. It definitely didn’t help that he had done this the day before, so his chest was probably still quite sore from the workout. He managed to do the ninth rep, which led to some cheers from the audience. Then, he persevered to do the tenth with shaky hands and shaky breath. His sculpted muscles began to reach their limits. He couldn’t get the barbell on the rack by himself! He struggled. He tried to push deeper and get it on. He couldn’t fail in front of all these guys! The room was tense with eyes all on him. Everyone was chanting his name, egging him on.

“Nathanael! Nathanael! Nathanael!”

“Come on bro! Show us what those pecs are made of!”

“Do it BRO do it!”

“Keep pushing man you’re almost there!”

He began shaking even more. Was the pressure of the audience getting to him? I slowly manoeuvred to the side of the bench rather than behind his head standing at the rack. His head turned to look at me with an abrupt sense of surprise. What was I doing? He looked shocked and utterly helpless now that his safety net of a spotter wasn’t there. I knew it was time to demolish the muscled stud.

WHAM!

I drove an elbow directly into his chiselled six-pack. That drove all the breath out of him and I could hear the barbell fall. He inhaled sharply and gasped. That was my chance. I saw his Adonis abs unflex and began pounding into them.

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

I laid a punch into each one of the perfect squares on his midsection before ramming them mercilessly before laying into them as a whole, driving punch after punch into his weakening abs wall. Funny, it was only then that I noticed his “perfect” abs were rather asymmetrical and not all that perfect after all. I could hear him gasping with each punch, trying to sound out my name. By then, chaos had broken out. Some of his wrestler friends were removing the barbell from choking him while the soccer guys were trying to take on the wrestlers, perhaps out of vengeance for their alpha leader Justin who had his abs pounded by Nathanael before. The rugby guys stood back, with their own captain Gareth holding his hands out, telling them to back off. They didn’t want to get involved anymore than necessary. It was a full-on battle of the wrestlers against the soccer players and I found myself at the centre of it, taking on the alpha male Nathanael of the wrestlers.

I continued my onslaught of Nathanael’s abs. I could feel them yielding under my fists. I could feel the perfect slabs of stone slowly turning into jelly. It felt like I was digging into a clump of soft tissue. I couldn’t believe that Nathanael’s abs were getting demolished by me. They had always seemed so perfect and unbeatable. I could feel some resistance grow back as the wrestlers successfully removed the barbell and Nathanael could breathe properly again. It was his abs against my fists. He took a deep breath and concentrated on keeping his ab muscles flexed to prevent me from breaking them. I could see the tightness of his abs form again. No! I couldn’t let him win. I continued punching his abs. I felt my fist pierce through into his internal organs. He couldn’t flex his abs anymore. I had broken the champion’s abs wall. I had destroyed his perfect body. I wasn’t going to stop. Nathanael gasped and laid on the bench with his arms hanging lamely off the side. I knew they were weak from lifting the weights but I punched his biceps anyway. He began moaning in pain.

Ahhh…uahhhh…Ryan…no…my abs…fuck dude….my abs…”

I turned back from his biceps to look at his abs. I saw that he was desperately trying to flex them. They would form a semblance of their rock solid formation sometimes before falling back to jelly. It reminded me of his bloated gut as he was drinking water. I punched it again and this time, it hardly felt like there were six blocks of solid steel there. It felt as though I was punching into pure fat. I continued punching into his fat gut that couldn’t flex themselves back into striated abs.

“Abs? You call these abs, Nathanael? Fuck man, they’re just overgrown lumps of fats!” I mocked as I continued pounding into his gut (they didn’t even deserve to be called abs anymore). Then, I had a great idea to humiliate the fallen stud further. I gave his gut a break and he began heaving heavily. I ran my hand over my own strong abs as I flexed them for him, “These are abs, Nathanael. Come on, bro. I’ll give you a free shot.”

His eyes looked glazed over and red welts began showing up on his gut. I saw him lift his sore hand slowly and I flexed my biceps to piss him off further. When his punch came, I didn’t even have to flex to withstand it. Nathanael was so worn out he was fucking weak as a scrawny freshman. I leaned close to his ear and whispered, “Try to flex what’s left of your fat gut, big boy.” I withdrew my head and saw his eyes filled with terror. He was concentrating hard on flexing his gut. Slowly, very painfully, I saw the lines separating each distinct ab from the other reappear. But now they seemed faded, not as deep as they previously had been. I waited for him to finish flexing. I wanted this stud to be at his finest. I wanted this stud to think he had a shot. I wanted this stud to know that I, Ryan, had destroyed his abs even when he tried to keep them as tight as possible. I began punching his abs again. I expected more resistance. I was disappointed. After the first punch, his abs disintegrated into jelly again and I could tell he was too sore to continue flexing. His abs had taken too much punishment to continue resisting my punches. His pitiful façade of being able to flex his abs and take it was easily broken through. I punched his gut again and pushed beyond the surface. I kept pushing deeper and deeper. I wanted to see how much of this stud was broken. I pressed my fist in further while looking at him. He was horrified at what had become of his godlike body. His abs were completely destroyed and turned to jelly. I gave the final push and I swear I touched his sternum. He began drooling from the mouth and grunting. AAAUUGH. UUUGHHH. AUNNNGHHH.

“Ryan…please…AUUUGHHNGG…AAAA…my…abs…please…my body…”

I realised that his chest muscles were twitching. Holy shit! This hunk really overworked them trying to get those last few reps off. He realised that I was looking at his chest and began moaning and tried squirming.

“No…not…my pecs…please bro…please…my body…”

Without care, I punched his chest. Holy fuck! His studly chest was still firm despite all the beating his abs had taken. I kept punching them over and over.

UUUGHHHH. AHHHH. AHHHHHH. HNNNNNNNGHHH. NO…PLEASE…MY BOD-HNNNGG…AAHHHH

There was nothing left of the Abs-Destroyer. His abs were destroyed. His chest was flattened. His biceps were demolished. He was lying on the bench gasping for air. I began feeling his body. Without the hard ridges of his muscles, he felt smooth, like a prepubescent boy that hadn’t even begun the process of puberty. I felt his abs, or rather, what was left of his pitiful abs. I could feel the lines but they were not very distinct. I continued my hand downwards. I felt one last muscle I had yet to destroy. Nathanael began moaning louder.

“Fuck…FUCK…WHAT ARE YOU DOING…” Nathanael managed to gasp out. The soccer players and the wrestlers stopped to observe this development in the action.

“Ah….ahhhh….Ryan…Ry…” Nathanael was moaning like a fool. I had his entire manhood in my grip. I had taken his biceps, his chest, and his abs, things which made him feel secure in his masculinity. Things which gave him joy. Things which made him feel like the alpha male, the leader of the roost. There was one more thing to complete the collection. The one thing that really made him feel more alpha than anyone else. All eyes were on his sweatpants and the growing bulge beneath them. Much to my joy, Justin came to my side and gave Nathanael a strong punch to the gut. Justin began playing with Nathanael’s small nipples.

“You sure felt like a man when you fucked my abs up, huh? How’s it feel now? Let’s see if your dick matches how small these nipples are, bro,” Justin purred seductively as he continued playing with Nathanael’s nipples. At this point, Nathanael was trying to squirm away from both of us, but he was too weak to even move. The wrestlers didn’t seem inclined to help him. Some of them began whispering among themselves, wondering if their alpha leader Nathanael was going to withstand the ultimate test of his manhood. It would be one thing to have his biceps weakened. It would be one thing to have his chest pounded. It would be one thing to have his abs destroyed. But it would be another thing all together if he spilled his seed in front of all these guys.

Nathanael desperately shifted his legs but there was nowhere he could move his prized possessions where I couldn’t reach. Justin had begun using one hand to touch his perfect abs. Fuck. Even though Justin was smaller than Nathanael, he surely had the better body in that moment. I wanted to fuck both of them on the spot. I eased Nathanael’s sweatpants off slowly, hearing gasps along the way. When I looked up, I had expected I there would be underwear for me to remove but the hunk had been working out naked this entire time.

“Ryan…please…please…my body is yours…you destroyed it man…come on…” Nathanael begged groggily. I shook my head and rubbed his sore abs.

I took his penis in my hand and began to play with it. The alpha male, wrestling captain, Abs-Destroyer Nathanael had a very small penis. It was barely two inches flaccid. His head hung with shame when it was revealed. When I held it in my hand, it felt so disproportionately small compared to the rest of his hunky frame. The wrestlers were all astonished. This was their alpha leader? This was their captain? This was the guy who managed to break Justin’s abs? Some of the guys made comments about his size and some even took their own dicks out to parade in his face. Tears began dribbling from Nathanael’s hunky face.

“Come on guys. Maybe he’s a grower, not a shower,” I said. I began stroking him. At this point, he seemed to have given up. This was all some sick nightmare for him from which he would wake up from soon and be relieved of. There was no way he was getting exposed in front of all his fans who thought he was the biggest alpha in school. There was no way someone as small as me had destroyed his gym-earnt muscles and was putting his naked body on display for everyone to see.

His flaccid penis began to grow in size. At its peak, it perhaps reached 4 inches. Some of the wrestlers began to laugh at their joke of a leader.

“Holy fuck bro, you on steroids or something? No wonder your abs are just for show and your dick’s so small,” one of them exclaimed.

“Well, he’s gotta show something if his dick’s as small as my younger brother’s!” Another responded. Everyone began laughing at the alpha male Nathanael. I looked at Justin and nodded. He began stroking Nathanael’s nipples more vigorously while I stroked his four-inch penis wildly.

HNNNGH….GHNNNN…AHHHHHH…RY…RYAN…RYAN…PLEASE…HNNGHH…NO…JUSTIN…AHHH…PLEASE…” Nathanael burst out. With his moaning between every other word, it sounded as though he was moaning for me and Justin to continue. I continued stroking my dream hunk’s cock. I knew he was going to burst at any moment.

“Ryan…ahhh…please…I’ll…HNNGHH…I’ll do anything…” Nathanael pleaded. He was definitely desperate at this point. He was resisting the inevitable ejaculation. He looked at me with the same look in his eye I had seen the first time we met. Fuck that turned me on.

“Then cum for me, stud,” I stated flatly without losing my stroking rhythm. He flung his head back with his body convulsing and moaned the loudest I had ever heard a man moan.

“AHHHHHHHH!”

Ropes of his stored testosterone flung wildly across the gym. It striped his entire gut and chest in his own semen. Parts of it even landed onto Justin’s abs. The wrestlers were in awe of what had just happened. Their alpha male had been milked. He had been humiliated in the worst possible way a guy could get humiliated. He had his body completely destroyed. Nathanael was no longer the Abs-Destroyer. He was the destroyed alpha male with his body messy with cum. His abs were missing. The perfect six-pack could not be seen anymore no matter how hard he tried to flex his abdominal muscles. His chest was too weak for him to even tighten. The only rock-hard muscle left of Nathanael’s body was his penis. Even his 4 inch tiny penis began to soften and go flaccid again now that he had blown his load all over the gym. Nathanael was soft. Nathanael was fucking weak. He lay there with a glazed over, expressionless face, as if he couldn’t believe what had just happened. The guys began clearing out from the school gym, some of them punching Nathanael in his soft gut before exiting. He would grunt at every punch, and he was still trying desperately to flex his abs back to their original state.

Much like the first day we met each other, Nathanael and I were the only ones left in the school gym at the end of the day. I walked over to his side and stroked his smooth, soft body again. He was still naked with his flaccid penis hanging out. He was still reeling in from the shock. I flexed my abs in front of him and did a double bicep pose for him.

“I can’t wait to do this again, bro. I hope we’re still friends.”

I leaned down to his face and kissed him full on the lips. I was shocked when the stud kissed me back.

“We can be more than friends if you want, Ryan. I think I realise I want that now. Ryan…can you suck my dick?”

I went to the other side of the bench opposite from where I usually stand as Nathanael’s spotter and began nursing my submissive boyfriend’s dick.

6 comments:

  1. Great story! Excellent description of all the action, too! Good job, Ezeke....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy! That was extremely hot, man! For me, it was your best story ever.

    I loved how sadistic Ryan was and how submissive Nathaneal became. And the fact that the smaller guy was humiliating the bigger one with his muscles and Nathaneal was powerless to stop him... man, what scene!

    And I like how verbal your characters are: the heel love to trash talk and the sub keeps begging, lol.

    I can't wait for the next story!

    Oh, is there anyway we readers could contact/message you? Or just here? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot story man!
    Would love one where the stud gets his favourite muscle destroyed too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta agree with previous commenters, nice story you've got in here! :)

    Also, that first photo... Damn, what a good-looking young beefcake! At least IMHO! lol

    - Fit Studs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, miss your updates, Ezekiel!

      Hope to see you on my blog... ^.^

      Delete