Best Male Blogs

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Poll Results are In

How's it going everyone!

Just wanted to give a quick update on the latest poll we had regarding which match-up you guys wanted to see take place next. Here are the results: https://www.quiz-maker.com/resultsQIBXKB7



It appears an overwhelming amount of you guys want to see how a gym rat takes on his jealous friend when it comes down to a man on man battle of the abs. Brothers going head to head had the second highest number of votes so that's definitely something you guys could expect to see in the future too ;) Personally, I thought the first two options would've been the hottest.

Thanks for all your support in this poll! You can expect to see the story come out in a matter of weeks. I already have many ideas on how the loser could be humiliated. As always, feel free to leave a comment on any of my posts and share this blog with friends whom you think might be interested in gutpunch stories. 

Writing the demise of the next abs guy,
Ezekiel

4 comments:

  1. Wohoo! Well, I can´t complain, since I voted fot the Gym Rat (hopefully) getting demolished. :) But I think that you should write the Father vs Son or the Fratboys match after that because, if you think it would have been the hottest, I´m sure you would write a hell of a story. The reader can tell when you are having the most fun.

    And I don´t know about the other reader, but I would love to know more about you. Have you ever experienced gutpunch? Your body seem hot! Would love to challenge you someday, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Luis! Thanks for the support and kind words. They mean a lot to me :) The new story is up now. It's titled "Making Nathanael Mine". I hope you enjoy it as much as you've enjoyed my other stories. I think I've put the most effort into crafting this new story and making it extra hot for all my readers ;)

      Thanks for complimenting my body, Luis. You're too kind hahah.

      Delete
  2. Hey Ezekiel, glad to be back in here on your blog! :)

    Kinda surprised Dad/Frat/Alpha didn't win the poll, let alone lead with the votes.

    Anyways, looking forward to your future stories and some nice pics, you've got a good taste IMO! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete